Monday, May 28, 2012

Morning walk

 I went out early this morning to get the papers. Went further along the oyster walk and took lots of photos.
Came home to discover I have missed a walk on Golden Beach, but I think I enjoyed my walk so much I dont mind.
The lovely parrot beak bush was out, some one had planted some lovely Banksias, full of quarreling honey eaters, there were pied oyster catchers on the shore looking for who knows what and a lovely cormorant. Then there was the ever beautiful views of sea and boats.
The oyster boys were coming in and loading, I must confess to a sad moment as I thought of Stewie and the life he hoped to have in that area. It wasnt to be.
I even found a lovely lump of rusty machinery by the wharf where a rather disconsolate fisherman had 'only two salmon trout'.
Click to enlarge the photos.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hildred said...

You have captured your walk so beautifully, Penny. I do love oysters.......