Sunday, May 30, 2010

Around the bay


Yesterday it was so rough all the sea birds were in close and on all the little wooden jetties. There were a huge number of shags sitting here.
This morning the tide was way out and all the bright green sea weed was exposed.It looked really pretty and just a little bit strange.
I loved the last photo of the club rush right on the waters edge.
We had a lovely long lunch yesterday and to day are once more in holiday mode as it is still damp and cold. So I have been making background papers. I dont think I will get done a quarter of what I brought to do with me but I have managed to get some things under way and will finish them when I get home.
Still trying to finish my KISS project but it is taking ages to get all the running stitch done so it may not be finished in time.I am not sure I am happy with it anyway.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: