Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Teapot Tuesday




Well it sounds good so that is my caption.
I know that both of these tea pots are broken, I picked them up for very little in 2nd hand stores but I love them both.
The first is my Federation of Australia teapot, both sides are different and this says on the bottom Doulton, and a few other things but whether it is Royal Doulton or not I dont know.
The other which is my absolute favorite, and some one else's too as it was repaired when I bought it, it is a Wedgewood one and it is stunning.
I used to do a lot of junk shopping but not any more. I really dont mind if things that have a special meaning are broken or not.
It is wet we have had gales but luckily no damage, half the power in Adelaide has been out but not here.
My knee has ached all day and I am increasingly feeling frustrated, dont seem to be able to settle to any thing.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I like the federation pot as it has a little bit of history to it.