Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A wet morning in the garden



We woke up this morning to this, I raced outside with the camera in my night attire to try and take some photos.
What I wanted was drops of water on the leaves and branches, I think I got a few.
I spent all day still in my work room. I think I need another plastic tub, oh dear.
Any way I have all the fabric stashed, and I can actually see places to work.
Of course now I have to attack the other room where I stuck stuff that I dont want in that room. It is never ending and my back is killing me.
I am not going to beading class tonight, in fact I probably wont go this term as I have another two nights when I wont be here.
Love my garden when it looks like this, even the pomegranite looks good. Enlarge and you may see a peacock in one photos.

No comments: