Thursday, June 04, 2009

First, fourth and fifth generations





Yesterday Gaby, Mason and I went to see my mother. So there were those generations as well as me who is the second in the room at once. Mason was very co operative, he is now 8 months and sitting and standing and trying to swim along the floor.
He was a great distraction for my mother. Gaby and I had a lovely day although I have to say I came home feeling totally done in. I hate this getting old bit I should be able to do every thing and I cant.
Today I have made up and thoroughly cleaned the blue bedroom, beds made and all ready for Barbara when she comes.
The other work room has been made clean and tidy so now all I have to do is a thorough clean through the rest of the house.
Tomorrow is grand parents day at one of the schools my grand children are at so I may not get a lot done then but it will be fun to relax a bit.

3 comments:

prairieknitter01 said...

Just wanted to leave a note to say how much I enjoy your blog! I know blogging is an effort but I do appreciate all your stories and pictures. Love the pictures of Australia, which I will probably never see, and of the Welsh ponies. I had one here in Minnesota back in 70's, and no one ever understood what sort of horse she was. Anyway, take care of your back and the craft room looks great!

Andrea, Minnesota, USA

annie said...

Pictures that you will always treasure. Your mother looks so happy holding Mason. How wonderful that she can.
annie

Doreen G said...

What great photos Penny and to have 5 generations is indeed an amazing feat.
Mason looks as though he is enjoying himself as well.