Monday, June 01, 2009

Over the Week end


I had a really busy week end but on Saturday morning John and I went for a walk and coffee, the view from Whalers, it was cold but calm. These two swallows looked as if they thought this hollowed out piece of granite would make a good home!
Then the farmers market, a bit sparse as I think the winter weather is keeping people away.
Then why I havent posted over the weekend. I decided to do something with the mess in my work room. At this stage this is what the floor looks like! I will spend a couple of days fording and sorting my fabric stash which seems to have multiplied.
As you can see I have cleared a few shelves and just need to get all back and sorted.
I did make a bit of room by helping John put together a metal cupboard to go in the shed and I have started taking out magazines I dont want to throw away but dont need to refer to all the time. Wish I had more room in the house but I dont. Magazines seem to multiply.
Oh and I have a huge rubbish bag of scraps that I really dont need any more and are really too small for any one to use. I had big plans but it really is too silly to keep them.
Dont think this is all my fabric stash, these are only the cottons, under the bed and in other places are huge plastic containers with silks and felts, wool etc etc.
I am glad I wont be around to sort it when I die!!


1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Oh Penny, how often have I said that! My kids threaten all sorts of dire things, but I won'tbe there to worry will I? cheers, Robin