Friday, June 26, 2009

Seagul



I had a physio appointment today, I have a damaged and swollen ligament that could take about 6 weeks before it is right and I have to rest! According to my physio a word I do not know, but I do rest sometimes.
John took me for lunch as he had been in to a meeting as well and we sat in the corner of the Anchorage and this sea gull sat and watched us so I took his photo, I thought perhaps the camera would flash but it didnt and I am really pleased with these photos.
The third photo is of a gum with an interesting bark and trunk that I saw when I went to drop the car off over at Tabby's the other day, so I took its photo too.
It is amazing that since I started my two blogs I now think quite differently about texture and can I use it either in textile stuff or painting. I always carry both my sketchbook and my camera with me.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Nice picture of the seagull, little creepy the way he's staring though.