Monday, April 27, 2009

Rain




We walked across to the dam that has been enlarged and of course it rained and it blew, I had my jacket with a hood on but John only had an umbrella which blew in side out!
I tried to catch the rain falling but I am not sure I did, loved the photo of the reeds and I was sure they had rain drops on them but the wind was so strong it must have blown them off.
I had a play with my sewing machine today and have finally got the wheel to turn so I can fill bobbins and I had fun trying out all sorts of stitching with it. I think I will have to regularly practice with it.
I have it set up in my "other" work room and so I can go to it whenever I want to.
Sent off my 10 postcards this morning so I can relax a little.

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

So glad to know you have finally got some rain Penny, hope there is lots more following. Hope you are managing your sewing machine by now. I love my Bernina, haven't had time to do anything lately though - "life" keeps getting in the way. Cheers, Robin

annie said...

Wonderful to know about that rain, Penny. I hope your back is coming
along.
annie