Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Evie. my mother and Will


My poor mother was rather overwhelmed when we arrived this morning and wasnt really sure who her great grand children were. These are our son Simon' s children over from Melbourne for part of the holidays.

They have been really good and they were not really going to get up to Adelaide today as we had a very full day but Tabby's children were all down with a vomiting wog so we didnt want them to go there as was originally intended.
My mother is beginning to not look like my mother but at nearly 97 not doing too badly I suppose
So with lots to keep them amused, thank goodness for playstations etc they survived very well and John and I learnt how to play a game of golf using paper and pencil. It was really quite fun.
I am just so busy so my blogging will be a bit hit and miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks pretty good for 97. My grandmom had a hard time remember who the grandchildren were when they came to visit as well.