Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Post Card swap


This lovely card arrived in the post the other day from Pam Huggins. I am doing a swap with the girls from Expression Studio, a yahoo Group. I havent started mine yet so there is about to be a flurry of activity.
I did manage to clean the house pretty thoroughly today, but it is still so dusty outside it doesnt last long.
Saw Gaby briefly today and dropped over to see Tab and Millie and John and the girls, all there but Tab who was at the dentist. Millie has not been well, and John is heading back to Alice Springs either tomorrow or Thursday. He hasnt been home for long.
We are hoping for rain, John has been cleaning out the gutters, but it is never ending at this time of the year with all the leaves falling, very typical autumn at the moment, in the morning the calves are bellowing, the nights are cooler but the days still warm.
I would enjoy it if I didnt have so much to do and I feel rather as if time is running out.

No comments: