Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The beds we slept in



The best was the one up first here but the last one we slept in, our lovely rather Japanese one at the Kingfisher resort on Fraser Island. Although we were over a swamp not a mosquito to be heard, or a midge on our verandah.
Then the dear little room at 1770, the only major problem was no bedside light but I did have a torch and the loo was just down the hall.
I dont think there were mozzies there either and I didnt get bitten by a midge but others did so i sprayed the room well.
Finally the one at the Capricorn Resort, looks ok, you cant see the moisture on the floor or walls, but note I did have the door onto the balcony open. At least we had a rug around the bed or all the bedclothes would have been wet and acted like a wick.
Sorry I didnt post yesterday, a long and busy day but I did get to play with Mason.
Today Adelaide and a rather depressing visit to my mother. She really does seem to be going down hill but we have said that before and she has come good. So awful to see her so tired.

No comments: