Monday, April 20, 2009

More Ballarat



These are a mix of a few more photos. The first is a small sample Isobel Hall had done.
Then Deb's unfinished but good looking bag made out of cocoon strippings.
Next is an interesting one that Jane did, this was I think based on a brown paper bag.
Then p[art of the Quadrangle at the Ballarat College and some of the fun things we found in the morning. Bundles of sticks surrounding a teepee like structure, and finally the facade of the Ballarat College, well actually I think it was the side and the chapel.
I didnt take a lot of photos but I walked fairly early in the morning and the light wasnt brilliant or I was so busy I forgot.
I have just managed to catch my escaped Japanese bantam rooster and saved him from both Oscar and the male pug who like to kill bantams. I really need to sell a few bantams I have too many.
I also bought two more pullets today as my egg layers have been a bit slow and the feed store actually had some, it is amazingly difficult to get laying hens in this district.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful building :)