Friday, April 03, 2009

More rust



I have had a pretty awful couple of days, my back is giving me hell after only 2 days of feeding the ponies and yesterday my older sister rang to say she thought our mother had cancer, well she may but they are still doing tests and are not sure and dont want to do radical interference considering she is nearly 97.
I would really love it for her sake if she just went to sleep and didnt wake up, but I can see a rather nasty time ahead for her if this is the case.
so a fairly sleepless night last night.
Today I was in so much pain I sat and watched the wonderful Double trouble dvd I had bought done showing Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn, didnt feel inspired, just in awe of these two and what they manage to produce.
Managed the night feeds, tomorrow will be a long one so dont expect a post.
Oh the photos, more of the wreck on Fraser Island, such wonderful outlines and all that rust!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

What marvellous pictures you've captured. When I look at these I see dyed fabric in parfaits of greens, rusts and browns, very inspirational because I wouldn't normally chose those colours myself but they go together well.

I can relate to the back as I've been nurturing a sore one myself. To much sitting around crocheting and not enough exercise and now that it's getting warmer here and outside chores to do I'm starting to pay for it. I need to lose weight and shape up.

Sorry to hear about your mom. It's one of my fears - getting cancer at the end of it all and being in pain. If I had the choice I'd be wanting to just go to sleep myself.