Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playing with my new machine


I have been playing with the new sewing machine, I bought it for fme and so that is what it will mainly be used for and I have to say that I am quite pleased with the results, this is the back and the front of a small piece I was stitching.
I managed to go for a walk, a big plus!, go over and collect my stuff that wasnt sold at the Mix it up exhibition, I may have some give aways soon!
Called in to see my two grand children, my daughter and my great grand child for a few minutes today, they were all over at Tabby's and on my way home.
I did the weeks shopping and collected the mail.
I have also joined up Kate Norths, another little quilt swap as it is for art quilts and I think I can do a 16 x16 inch something and it will push me along a few paths I have been thinking of trying.
If you are interested look up http:anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.com
Busy day tomorrow as I have two grand daughters birthdays, one here and one in Melbourne.
Celina will be here for dinner tomorrow night, she and Evie will both be 12.

No comments: