Saturday, August 06, 2011

Owls, birds the morning walk and a good film


Here are the two owls I finished yesterday, just a bit of fun and play but there are a few more about to happen.
This morning we had a walk after the market and saw this shag(cormorant) on the beach, and then these ducks tails up dabbling in a pond and finally the view across the river to the Bluff and the Islands.
We came home and had lunch and then headed back in to Victor to go and see Red Dog at the local picture theater, we dont go often but this was one of the best Aussie films I have seen, the scenery was stunning, set in the North West Pilbara of Western Australia. with a typically good Aussie cast and a story line that made you weep one minute and roar with laughter the next. Highly recommended.
My dog Jake, although black not red was a kelpie cross and there was so much of him in this story. Jake was a typical independent rescue dog to the end. I confess I came out weeping.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Both owls are extremely cute, don't think I could pick one over the other.

Patty said...

Oh-those owls are super!