Monday, November 30, 2009

More doorways from around Eltville


I had a very boring housework day today , and after all my gardening yesterday my hip and knee dont like me, so nothing of great interest to put up.
We had another foal this morning, the anglo arab had a chestnut colt by Penybank Domain the Cob stallion my other daughter owns. I thought he was quite nice but Sarah was not so sure and didnt want a chestnut!
The joys of breeding.
Poor Millie ended up in hospital today after eating a pill she found on the floor, it had fallen out of the medicine box when her sister was looking for a band aid. 5 hours of watching but all is ok, what with my mother in hospital having blood transfusions and now this what will be next?
I managed to make about 7 pairs of earrings today for stocking fillers so feel that with the ironing done, washing done only the dusting and vacuuming to go.
Remember to double click to see the detail on these doors.
The stone work as someone said is stunning too.


3 comments:

Wanda..... said...

The stonework and doors are just too beautiful...I love the soft serene paint on the buildings too!

annie said...

Congrats on the foal, Penny, even if it wasn't what Sarah was hoping for.
A birth is always a wonderful moment.
The doors are so lovely, and the stonework, as you said.
annie

annie said...

PS I meant to say how sorry I am that your mother is having a more difficult time, but how lucky that Millie is okay-- that pill thing is just too big a scare!
annie