Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekly stitchery for Gail


I had nearly forgotten all about this but added the final bits this afternoon. I think I will call it The Hobbit House.
we had a good dinner party last night but without a dishwasher the dishes this morning looked huge but we got through them easily.
I felt a bit large and fat again today but spent quite a lot of time in the garden repotting a few things, cutting back the valerian or kiss me quick or properly centranthus that is going to seed and then went for a walk around the ponies, so I hope that will help, I must stop eating the thins I know I shouldnt.
I believe we won the leading rein again at the very prestigious show that the girls went to this week end, and the hunter pony, with the same small welsh mountain so we are doing well.
I will be so glad when schoolies is over and our computer gets back up to speed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gail loves it!!! I sure needed some uplifting colors this week, life has been dreary.