Monday, November 03, 2008

Christmas dolls


These are the dolls I was making on Saturday, they are a Jill Maas pocket angel pattern and so simple and fun to make. I still have the big one to doand the bigger of these to finish. but these are shrunk by 86% and 72% .
The house is clean, but I still havent finished last weeks small stitchery that Gail has challenged us to do, it is almost finished but not quite. I feel I have so much to do at the moment and no time, what with Maggie's on line course and Lynda and Carole's and nothing being done with either. I hope later on I will be able to do them justice but at the moment it is just not possible.
Tomorrow will probably be a non event as I wont be home. I hope it is fun though.
Melbourne Cup lunches usually are, although I havent thought about what I am wearing.

1 comment:

Grangry said...

These are so nice! I like the snowflake fabric, and their casual, chatty attitude"