Saturday, November 29, 2008

Walking this morning





I am not sure why these come up in the reverse order I put them, never mind the mysteries of blogging.
Last night we went to a political fund raiser at Parri Estate wines, we had never been there before and the last photo is the view from the car park, it was lovely and you dont realise from the main road how big an area of vines there is. Any way it was a fun night and the speeches were not too long and the bbq and salads were excellent.
This morning John was still struggling with budgets, every day things change so I went in to get the papers and went for a walk near Hayborough on my own, apart from a couple of dog walkers the beach was my own, lovely although a brisk wind was blowing and the sky was a bit overcast.
Being Saturday the yacht club was a hive of activity and I was really pleased to get some shots of the small yachts sailing.
So the first photo, which I lost is looking towards Pt Elliott, then two of the yachts, then looking towards Victor and then the Parri Estate one.
Maggie Grey's next lesson has been downloaded and I have had a lot of fun cutting out pages in a book we are altering and then sticking them together again, hope I havent overdone it.
I suddenly realised too that tomorrow is the last day of the month and I have Novembers, Take it further stitchery to do so am trying to get that finished as well. I if you want to know what I am taling about have a look there.I have finally added Sharon B's web site to my list of links so if you want to know what I am talking about have a look there, she has just changed from one site to another but all her old blog is on her pintangle one.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely pictures thanks for posting them. I like the look of the trees with their branches and the morning sun on the water is beautiful. The picture of the sailboats takes me back to a class I took on sailing.