Thursday, November 06, 2008

Millie's first Birthday






Here I am being a proud Grandmother and great grandmother. Today is Millie's first Birthday and last night the family came for dinner.
So of course I had to take some photos of her showing how she can stand, and she can also walk a couple of steps but prefers a hand, and then some of Mason, and in one Celina practicing on her recorder. Mason is rounding out and looking lovely.
OOps thought I had got rid of the red eye but obviously not completely.
The last is a piece of a mixed media book I am doing on Maggie Grey's on line class, cant tell how it is done but it was fun.
Today I drove to Adelaide for the Craft Fair, 2 and a half hours was enough, bought some odds and ends and some beads but they had none of the stuff on my list so I came home.
It was a lovely day but getting a little warm supposed to get some rain tonight, I hope we do.

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

shes a cutie:-)

annie said...

Millie looks s if she is So Proud to be able to stand. And the bitsie is adorable. I'm spoiled by having our grandson (nearly 5 years old) next door.

I do wish you rain. I also wish US rain. I am so afraid of fires when it's so dry. Poor California.
annie