Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sea and ponies



The first two are for those who follow my blog in the northern hemisphere.
Surf at Goolwa beach and the view from the car park at Kings Beach.
Then our precious ponies, if you would like to know more about the stud go to Rivington Stud on the side bar and under news you will find all about what we did last week end.
Here are our two Champion mares, the cream Welsh Section B Rivington Sunday with her colt foal and the grey Section A mare Rivington Folk song and her filly foal who was Best Foal at the show.
Gosh that was a week ago and I am still recovering.
Adelaide, Thursday and yesterday. I saw my mother who is much improved and it was lovely seeing her, we spent the night with my friend P and as John went out to a dinner we managed to have rather a lot to drink and a lovely dinner she had prepared.
Up early the next morning to get John into meetings and I did my mother bit, didnt do much until mid afternoon after that when we drove back to morphettvale to collect the ute which was having a service and home.
Today I had to shop and have fiddled around with a few things and as it has got cooler felt tired, and a little depressed, just discovered a lass who I have known all my married life down here, she was married around when John and I were, has died unexpectedly from complications after heart surgery.

3 comments:

Guzzisue said...

aaaaaaahhh the foals are so cute, makes you want to hug them :-) thanks for the blue skys, we see to just be having rain at the moment.

annie said...

Yes, as guzzisue says, the foals just get me wanting to hug them, too.
Thanks for the surf pictures I watch Knights Beach on Swellnet Live Cam
and just love it. I miss my New England Beaches here in middle Texas, but it's a trade for huge vast Big Skies.
annie

Anonymous said...

I too appreciate the blue skies and sun having driven through a snow storm Saturday to visit MIL.

The young foals are cute my favorite being the filly.