Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Walking around Mitcham


Technically I am not sure if this is Mitcham or another suburb, but it is where I walked yesterday, down through a little park with massive red gums and around the block to find the house that belonged to the old stables I had seen the back of in a car park.
there were some lovely houses and i have no idea what this one is or anything about it. Nicely restored though.
today my little mare had to be put down as the vet thought she had broken something in or around her stifle, very sad but we have lots of her offspring and she was 25 which is reasonably old.
I spent most of the day tidying up but did manage a bit of Maggie Grey's on line class and finished off the middle angel and now have the big one to do.
Tabby and John and the children coming for dinner so I have a pork roast on.
Tomorrow the craft fair and not much money to spend, I dont need much but a few odds and ends I would like to get.
Saw my first snake to day a big black one who was trying to get into the bantam house, I whacked his tail, which was all I could see with a spade and the next minute he came racing past me from behind, so I have no idea where he got out but he will have a very sore tail, I hope he got the idea that I didnt want him around.

No comments: