Sunday, September 24, 2006

A to Z journal RR

I spent most of today doing my journal page for Connies A to Z journal RR fom another list that I am on.. All painted my inspiring thought was Portal, did it all then discovered that two pages back there was another Portal on pages that had stuck together, so Port came in as well. That is the problem with some of these journals the paint glue becomes very sticky. So there is a Whoops card stuck in as well that you cant see.
Any way I had fun doing the bricks in acrylic paint and then cutting out the cirle and painting in watercolour the little port scene with the flowers on the back of the circle done in Pitt pens.
Amazing how many techniques one can use.
The grandchildren have gone home and so has the howling Spot the dog. They had a lovely time making sushi (Pen where are the ingredients) having early lunch (Can we have soup?) and making hot lemon drinks. I didnt get any of the sushi they ate it all. Oh well.
Thier mother came home to collect them and brought the photos she had taken while up in the desert country 3 hours west of Alice Springs. The flowers were interesting and lovely. I would love to get up there one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. That would be a great idea for a card, too!