Friday, September 01, 2006

Fun beaded fabric beads

Some where I saw these beads and thought what fun they would be to make, so I am making lots of them, not sure what I will do with them but they are fun to sit and bead on at night.
What a day! Up at 2 am with Celina telling me she had an ear ache, no medication what to do, so I gave her a panadol and then lay awake half the night worrying if it was too much, she is 9, any way all was well so it was ok and in the morning no problems with it.
Up early to get lunches done and them on the school bus, with a phone call to say that one of Tabby's Cob mares was on the wrong side of a fence and stressing, so John and I had to get in quickly, to discover her in an impossible paddock full of heaped up fill which I found impossible to negotiate with a dicky knee, we had to cut two chains, the first one ok, the second needed a heavier bolt cutter than we had so John had to go and find a better one leaving me with a stressed out mare who kept bumping me with her head, my shoulders and hips now ache.
On top of that for the first day of September we had a raging north wind and high temperatures. First day of Spring Huh!!
Well all was well but the day seemed to get worse, and I got more achy and John went to bed!
So I thought these little things looked bright and cheerful.
I think I have had 1/2 a glass of red wine too many!!
On an even more chearful note my little Welsh A mare was 6th in her novice class at Adelaide Royal Show, tomorrow we go to see what she can do in her open class.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Sue they are about an inch long but you can make them any size so long as you can turn a tube.

Felicity Grace said...

Lovely beads! I wouldn't need a reason for them, I'd just look at them often!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What an informative blog site this is Penny. I hadn't looked at it, just looked at your other site with the daily drawings and paintings.
Wendy