Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beaded and embroidered dolls

I am making a few more of these little dolls to sell and finally got around to getting them photographed.
I havent been fealing very well today, put together a small modular stack and it smelt rather funny and I hope I havent got a nasty from it. I have felt giddy and sick since getting it done. Of course it could be anything, some sort of new wog around. I have two of my grandchildren tonight so I am supposed to be fealing fit and well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is a 'modular stack' Penny??
sounds like a modern art installation, but you seem to feel it is a health hazard - something on the farm????

Penny said...

Hilary a modular stack was the only name I could think of for a tall skinny bookcase thing I had to screw together! I am now wondering if it is something in my nose as all I can smell is wel horrible.

Tally said...

Your dolls are beauties! Normally I don't care for dolls but they really got on me.
Would you like to tell me how you made them? First embroidered, then cut, then sewed? How do you sew so small round pieces on a machine, if I guessed right?

I found your blog today and there are so many interesting things to discover. Beautiful. Thanks!