Thursday, September 21, 2006

More photos from the garden

I am tired and havent much to report, no drawing done so far today and I feel guilty, should I? Probably not but I still do.
My side has been annoying me, and I didnt sleep well last night, nothing new but I went to see a friend and she gave me some Salvia ungularis for the garden I have had this for years and suddenly that and Borage disapeared, we had a coffee and a chat, and I then collected my dolls from Wendy that had been exhibited at the dolls and decorative arts fair.
The dogs are still screaming at each other, but thank goodness not at night.
Still no foals, one mare I was up during the night to see but she hasnt yet, probably tonight when I dont want to get up.
This is the plum tree in the orchard taken from over the wall in the walled garden. I think I should have cropped this photo a bit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel well. But you should not feel guilty for not drawing. Drawing should be fun, not something one has to do! I hope things will get better for you soon!