Friday, September 15, 2006

The old road

This is the old Back Valley road where I had been walking. Lovely trees and the track winding through them. I went into Victor this afternoon and did a painting in there which is on my other blog, see the links, but one painting was enough for today as I am still feeling pretty tired and I have to go out to a rather boring dinner tonight. Not even sure what I will wear, pants I think.
We have had to move ponies around, mares due to foal, those going in with the stallons. Oh someone asked if I painted or drew them, no I am hopeless at them so I dont even try. I suppose I should then eventually I might get them right.
Oh Jake is in the foreground of this photo, I dont think I realised he was there, and that is probably about where I saw the snake, coming back tho not the way the photo is taken.
Well I had better walk the dogs and feed them and the chooks and think about what exactly I have to put on. I cant get enthused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo. Very inviting!

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What clean air you must have where you live. Have you had a go at drawing your ponies? I'm sure they would keep still for you. I once drew some Arabs and just used circles to start with for the body part.
Hope you are feeling better now.
W.