Sunday, January 19, 2014

Still problems loading photos

this of our Section B stallion and a couple of his mares. Not as I would have liked it as I am still having problems loading from picasa into my blog, so I am having to do it through my pictures and this is not edited as it is so long since I did anything like that this way. I do hope it gets sorted out soon. today it has been very cool and mild, lovely weather to be outside except that the flies are absolutely appalling, I walked Max around the ponies this morning and came back absolutely covered in the wretched things. I have been playing at printing with my Gelli plate today and making faces from polymer clay, a few things on the move, I have been home alone as John has gone fishing, he tells me they didnt catch anything, they went down the Coorong as it was too windy in the Gulf, I was looking forward to fish! dont forget my play it forward RAK on my last post, I would hate to think no one was interested. Oscar is carrying on at me and as there will be no fish to feed him I had better find him something else.

2 comments:

Barry said...

Hi P - we have been worrying about you folk in SA - so much heat and so many fires. Hope you, your family and property stay safe. B

shirley said...

Your horses are beautiful.
Glad the heat has eased for you.