Monday, October 15, 2012

Walking Max

 we went down the old raod as far as the duckpond lovely reflections in the early morning water.
Max had lots to sniff and smell and look at as we havent walked this way for so long.
As you can see the fire hazards, lots of grasses, are every where, a good growing season but a bit of a worry.
I could hear the lorikeets in the trees and this is why, the gums have proflific blossom at the moment and I found this and several more on the ground.
I wonder if they will leave the fruit in the orchard alone. Probably too early to tell.
My haveyfever and sinusitis are back, that will teach me to venture out in the wind on a lovely spring morning.
Off to do some indoor chores.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

shirley said...

I always enjoy seeing the photos of your beautiful part of the world Penny.