Friday, April 06, 2012

This mornings clouds

 I was up early this morning as I had to go and do my morning 'sitting' at our exhibition over at Yankalilla.
So Max was walked early and the clouds were quite interesting. We made it to the top of the hill this morning too.
The weather now is horrendous, I went over the back way with a slight breeze, and came home on the bitumen in gale force horror. Trees down, luckily not badly over the road and branches and leaves every where. It is still blowing, no rain and dust every where.
I forgot to take photos of ourt exhibition, but we had over 100 people through for the morning which was very good considering the conditions, and had lots of sales, not much of mine but that was to be expected and it was the first morning of a 4 day show.
I am now home feeling decidedly battered and I wish this wind would drop, the shade house we had moved onto the orchard lawn and which is huge, but we hadnt dug it into the ground has blown over, I couldnt believe it. Not sure what other damage but dry and dusty paddocks are losing topsoil. Please send us a long gentle rain soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suztats said...

Penny, I hope the weather settles down and you get some long, soft rains. Your cloud pictures are wonderful.