Saturday, April 21, 2012

Presents and this mornings walk


While I was at Ballarat Julia and I swapped, me a doll and her this wonderful needle case, all hand dyed and felted.
Yesterday a lovely surprise arrived, some African fabrics from Robyn in South Africa, again we did a swap, a mad owl and a few other bits from me and these from herf.
I love it when the mail brings parcels.
This morning we were up early for the market and then for awalk along the cliffs at Petrels Cove, a few drops of rain and dquite odd looking sky, threatening, yet the sea was flat with the odd big roller.
I loved the new arrangement of piled rocks, there has been an on going collection of these at the beach they call Deplidges.
As we walked there were sheep on the hill by the path, and this really odd look to the sea and sky.
John and I did manage to get the work bench together, fishing was off because of the forcast winds and rain (no rain doesnt stop them but wind does.)
We got hot and bothered and of course the final screw wouldnt go in, so we re drilled the hole.
It now looks much like most of my other work rooms, full!!
I am slowly working out what else I need and what I can get in there. The thing by the back door )wooden dressing table I rescued from the side of the road) may have to go up there, it has drawers that work and I need drawers.
But what will I do with the stuff on it?  Obviously a re think. 
Off to dinner with Millie and Mason, should be fun.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful world you live in!!! Gorgeous photography! Love your needle case you got! I need to think of a storage system for all the needlecraft goodies!

Wanda..... said...

The fabric from the swap is lovely, Penny. I very much still appreciate the small doll and fabric heart you once sent me...when we exchanged mail art. Your stitching in the previous post, is lovely, Penny. I've missed a few posts, due to the passing of my husband's sister.

Robin Mac said...

I do wish blogger would leave off changing everything! Excellent photos as always Penny. Your swaps are lovely. Cheers

Unknown said...

just checking in to see how you're going. Lovely posts as always. XOXOX