Friday, April 20, 2012

Here is my bit of stitch.

 blogger has changed me so I dont quite know what i am doing, might be easier for them, not for me when I am in a hurry.
I have been working on this for a while, may be a prayer flag eventually.
John and I have spent half the day trying to put a work bench (flat pack!!) I bought today and have at the final stage discovered it is not right and we will have to re do the whole thing. Not tomorrow, that is fishing, not Sunday we are out to lunch. Oh well the idea and the price was right.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Penny, I love the layers and patterns and stitches all coming together in a new assemblage.. Very inspiring work!!!

Julie said...

This is what I have to learn...the piecing and stitching...so pretty!!! I like your wrapped stitch.

ArtPropelled said...

Mairedodd is having a prayer flag event on Iternational Peace Day in September. Have a look...
http://mairedodd.blogspot.com/2012/03/six-month-notice.html
You might enjoy adding this beautiful piece to a set of prayer flags to show on your blog.