Thursday, April 05, 2012

My new (to me) toy.

 We were in Adelaide yesterday for haircuts and a few other things and to go and look at this sewing machine. My old Bernina was a very basic 1006 heavy as lead and I was having a few problems with it. This one probably scares me as it is a computerised and much more modern one, but also rather exciting.
I just hope it does what I want and is as easy to use as they assured me. No time to play at the moment which is annoying but who hoo a new machine to play with! Cant wait, perhaps this afternoon but things are pretty chaotic here at the moment.
Any one else use this machine?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Someone is going to be having fun!

Robin Mac said...

Wow, Penny, you have given yourself a challenge now - but what fun. Have a very happy Easter playing. Cheers

Anonymous said...

I have one of these beautiful Berninas - you will have no trouble. It really is a great machine.

Hildred said...

Oh Gosh, Penny, that one would really throw me for a loop. What a great distraction it will be for you and I expect it will produce fabulous sewing.

Karen said...

Very nice, knowing the work you do I'm sure you're going to get so much enjoyment out of it. You'll be able to embellish to your heart's content.