Monday, April 02, 2012

This mornings clouds from the back gate.

 I do like getting up when I want to and not when the govt seems to think I should.
J had a meeting in Adelaide today so we were both up when we would have been last week.
The dogs are still confused though, the old pug gets earlier and earlier with his demands for food.
I have fought, first with the hoses that my lawnmowing fellow tangled terribly, not what I needed, ( still hot, blowing and the garden needed watering).
Then with the vacuum cleaner. I swear the thing hates me. I take ages as I get such a back ache doing it but it wasnt helped by something blocking the hose. I put the water hose down, wouldnt budge it, found some wire and something moved, but it is still making a noise so I think something is still in there, just waiting for next time!
The clouds were lovely.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Are you trying to tell us that you don't like daylight savings Penny.

Robin Mac said...

I am with you all the way Penny, I HATE daylight saving and I am so glad we don't have it. It is great to be in sync with the rest of the country again. Hope the hoses (both sorts) behave in future. Cheers