Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Off for a few days

I am trying to pack and see what I still fit into, this wretched cortisone has added surplus weight around my tum and nothing fits! the weather in Melbourne sounds like a bit of everything too.
It is hot and windy and a bit sticky here at the moment but there is a forecast for rain both here and there.
I am trying to get watering done as well just incase we dont get the rain, and any way the ground is incredibly dry, less than half our average rain for September so we need a downpour to catch up.
A couple of photos, the first two are what you see as you walk towards the back door and up the path to the next gardens, I have to say that Johns large cutting implement is not normally there.
Then the yearling fillies in the paddock I pass on my evening walk, they are starting to look lovely, losing their coats and filling out.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Love the prayer flags and bells you have hanging near the back door. Wish our rain would go visit with you for awhile, Penny!