Tuesday, September 13, 2011

a glorious mornings walk to Kings Beach

I had to collage this as there were so many wonderful photos, if you click it will enlarge and I think click again.
We havent been over here for a while, I am finding I am still a little unsteady on my knee and my eyes are a bit wonky so I walk a lot more slowly than I did, especially on these cliff paths with the odd rock and step to negotiate.
It was really windy at home but along here there were long steady rolls of swell but not a lot of wind, in fact we got hot walking, and the sea in places was incredibly clear. We have got used to dirty water coming out of the River Murray.
I loved the sign, although all I saw was a bull mating cows, not young claves and some one had gone to a lot of trouble making a very tall pillar of rocks.
Blue seas, white froth, curling waves, bare sandy beach, orange rocks and blue skies.
Bliss.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Great photos Penny--don't you just love this Spring weather.

Wanda..... said...

Great views, Penny. Loved the pillar of rocks and the crashing waves.