Sunday, December 03, 2006

Maggie

This is Maggie, my little pug bitch who disapeared for 9 days only to be found down the deep hole in the shed used to work under cars. Amazingly she came out without a scratch and still quite fat. Today unfortunatly she is even fatter and due to go on a diet.
She is a lovely girl but has a bit of a floppy tail, not good for pugs who should have tight curled ones. Trying to take her photo was impossible., she just wanted to be next to me.
Today was cooler and I did some cutting back in the garden, we went to a pre Christmas lunch which was fun and full of old friends, came home for a sleep. At least Sarah is now home so I only had to do the morning feeds.
Of course nothing productive got done, and probably wont for the next few days, although I go to try the embellisher tomorrow.

1 comment:

Julie Oakley said...

Sweet. Probably a good thing she was a bit fat when she fell down the hole. Amazing that she survived without water.