Saturday, December 16, 2006

Gates

On my other blog I have been sketching gates, amongs other things and when I took my camera out the other day I took this collection of gates.The one infront is the one I open every day to feed one of the stallions who is by himself in one of the spring fed dams. You can just see the nose of my Toyota tray top in the corner. Things look quite green here, that is because it is a cleared swamp so we have some minor springs and heavier soil which keeps in the moisture.
I tried to take a photo of the trees dying on the hills but the angle was wrong, this morning of course I didnt have the camera and there are even more dying trees, so I will see what I can do tomorrow.
I am trying to hand sew a tiny bear for my sister before Monday, it may get done but we are off to the Christmas pageant tonight and then dinner at the pub with friends shortly.

No comments: