Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas pudding

This was supposed to be a photo of John and I holding a Christmas pudding a friend had made, instead I came home tired from hot and horrid Adelaide, had half a glass more of wine than normal and deleted all the photos in my camera!
So sorry Paddy but here is a sketch of it instead, and it looked a magnificent pud as well. I used to make them but these days John is the only one who eats one so I buy one instead.
A hot day delivering presents to family and friends, first my mother, we took her out for coffee and a chocolate biscuit, then my younger sister, a friend and my older sister, home via the post office, dogs fed, us fed, no watering done, perhaps early tomorrow morning, a day up and back is tiring, tomorrow will be even busier.

No comments: