Friday, December 08, 2006

The Dentist

We have been off line while John got this new laptop, I get the old computer, if I can find somewhere to put it! I have dreadful trouble typing on a flat base, and we have been having a few teathing problems getting it all up and going, havent got the wireless connection yet so this is the one to play with.
today was over 40 degrees awfull hot, too hot and it still is and the garden looks a mess, still too hot to water anything and tomorrow sounds even worse 41 in Adelaide, 39 for Victor Probably about 41 out here as we are always hotter.
Yesterday we went to Adelaide, to see my mother, she looked remarkably well for all that she has gone through, we took her for a coffee, I think getting out is what she craves, although it was rather warm for her. Then we had to go to the dreaded dentist, I really am not comfortable with peope in my mouth and attacking my teeth but it wasnt as bad as I thought, the first visit to our old dentists son. I now have another intsrument of torture to try to remember to put between my teeth.
I keep hitting something on this that moves what I have just typed, I guess I will get used to it.

No comments: