Friday, January 19, 2018

Very hot, 43 degrees C

So while I have been stuck inside I have been doing my Take a Stitch Tuesday, fly stitch in a spiral, and playing with a travel tag.Yesterday we were in Adelaide, very hot, and I have been watching our great cycle race around the State. Called The Tour Down under it shows not only the race but views of our beautiful State. Very hot and dry at the moment. Some of my plants in pots have had rather a hard time of it which is very dissapointing. I am also in the process of hemming 25 small squares for a secret something, India Flint has written a great Blurb book with a closed Facebook page associated with it. Going to be fun. Looking forward to cooler weather tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good Morning. I'm glad you found a project to peak your creativity. I am trying to turn my desire to be creative every day into a habit. They say you have to do something for 20 days in a row to actually FORM the habit. I think it's working. I'll be interested to see what you are doing in conjunction with the India Flint book. Hope your weather cools down, as much as I hope mine HEATS up.
xx, Carol

Robin Mac said...

I hope the cooler weather stays with you penny, this summer has been very stressful so far. We have had hot dry weather up here, but nothing like your heat - that is for western Queensland!
I love your stitching. Take care XX