Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Odds and ends

My camera is not talking to my laptop so I am having to use those I have on my tablet. We had a lovely walk this morning along the cliffs. The orchid is a very out of season zygopetalum (should be in autumn). I have a few more pots out the front and I have been having a bit of fun with stitching. I spent a busy day tidying up and looking for some fabric to make Jill Maas' Ratty pattern. A small job that took forever to get done. At least it was a cool and pleasant day.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good for you on keeping up with the TAST project. I thought I would participate but other things hooked my interest. As long as I am working on a project I guess its OK. I think I'm going to do more container gardening around the pond this year. Annuals in a pot add color with minimum weeding! I always put pots of geraniums on the front deck. The Hummers love them and I LOVE their scent.
xx, Carol