Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Great walk to Dep's beach this morning.

I havent managed to get onto the beach for ages but this morning it was cool and my knee sort of held up. I am taking on a few embroidery things this year, but I am not sure if I will manage to keep going. A stitch a day 2018 and I am rejoining TAST (take a stit5ch Tuesday) I did this a few years ago I think when it first started but havent done it for a while. Thought it might keep me busy. We have just had to have a fortune spent on my car in repairs and as we still dont have the pension yet things are getting rather tight so I have a feeling that things I would normally be able to do, wont happen. Have to feel a bit positive. Of course I can only find one embroidery hoop, the one I used for last years stitch daily and cant find a small one, probably in the container, but where? It is heating up so not much fun out there looking for something in the heat. I have enjoyed the last few cool days.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm looking forward to TAST. I plan to follow the advance group this year and hope to improve my skills. I know exactly what you mean about auto repairs. We put about $1200 in our car only to find it needs a new heater at a cost of $900. We determined not to have it done so we are staying home in this frigid weather we are having. Medical expenses prevent us from buying a new one and I fear if we buy a used one that we could afford, we would just have more of the same issues we have with ours. We'll work it out.
xx, Carol

vinothika said...

You got a good work for the blog.We have a developing our creative content of this mind.Thank you for this blog. This for very interesting and useful.

Hadoop Training in Chennai