Monday, June 30, 2014

Stitch and a walk

Such a different day when we walked this morning, still lots of sea weed but calmer seas and blue skies. The beach has altered in the last few days, it is interesting and we saw the first of the tiny hooded plover today, their nesting beach may not be to their liking as a lot of sand has been washed away and re arranged itself. I am going backwards with the photos. I have finished the heart block I am making to go with others for a friends birthday, fun to do I just hope it fits in with the others. My week in stitch, cold and wet with high winds, trips to Adelaide for hair cuts, walks along wind blown beaches high seas and more wind and rain and a trip to Adelaide yesterday for the Welsh AGM, a long and slow drive up and a long and slow meeting, debatable if I will bother to go again. Winter is well and truly here, although i did go out and buy myself a new little rose to pot up, something to look forward to in Spring.

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

Aha...some colour in your week. Should we expect more?