Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stitched week and wild weather

My week in stitch finally got finished last night but we have had such wind and wild weather I didnt have the computer on much yesterday. So the Birthday lunch on Monday, a coffee with a friend and the first of my new young hens laid her first egg! A walk on Wednesday and then an ultra sound on my shoulder on Thursday to be told I would have to try and manage my very arthritic shoulder, or have it replaced, not sure about that idea. Friday Sarah and I went driving to near the Melbourne airport via Ballarat for the Welsh AGM, a very long and tiring day, actually all the days were tiring, the AGM and dinner were only just ok! Then on Sunday the long trip home, we had thought of going to see a couple of studs but as the forcast for Monday was awful we decided to head home on Sunday, at least the weather was reasonable, not much wind and some fog and rain but not too bad. The photos I took on our quick walk along the cliff tops, no rain while we walked but we had thunderstorms through the night and very strong gale force winds. The sea was spectacular. I am still getting over it all and trying to sort things out here.

3 comments:

Helen said...

You do not know me .. but it seems we are suffering the safe foster ~~ a Blogger that refuses to cooperate! Your blog address displayed itself on an email auto-copied to mine as we both contacted Blogger.

So, to pass the time (until Reader is again functioning) thought I would say hello! It is close to 6pm where I live .. in Bend Oregon USA. Bend is in Central Oregon and considered high desert. We are surrounded by still snow covered mountains, quite the idyllic place. I write a poetry blog. Http://woonietest.blogspot.com/.

That's it for now, I am going to check out your blog.
Regards,
Helen

Helen said...

Sorry for the typo, using an iPad ... 'Same fate'

Jo Murray said...

Not a great result re the shoulder, but perhaps you will have the op. The weather has been VERY rough down south so hope all is well with you.