Monday, June 09, 2014

Week in stitch and a different beach

This morning we went over to see children and grand children and drop off a few books and then over to Yankalilla to drop off more books, have a walk on the Normanville beach towards Carackalinga, not an easy walk as the sand was a bit soft and lots of sea weed. We had a coffee and cake and came home the back way. My week in stitch is not very good, my stitching has got even wonkier, and I have felt tired and a bit depressed, grey skies and not a lot of sun and my shoulder is not good. Any way we have managed a few local walks and I have even wandered around the farm a bit, there have been a lot of toadstools around, I collected some shells off the beach, it rained a bit, I sewed a bit, went to the Doctor, walked and had a coffee and then felt tired on Sunday as I hadnt slept well (lying on my shoulder is not comfortable) and my sewing of poor old faithful Max is woeful. He hates it when I hardly get out of the house although John walks him, its me he loves. ;Grey, overcast and freezing cold so I am retiring to the sitting room and the fire.

4 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

It is so difficult when a sore shoulder persists. We never realize how many things this affects in our daily activities. beautiful beaches.. I wonder how different are the types of seaweed in your area. xo

Suztats said...

Penny I hope your shoulder feels better soon, and you're able to sleep. It's good you can get out for walks. Nice beach photos.

Jo Murray said...

Penny, sometimes your stitching cracks me up. That poor tired little figure! I hope you get something done soon to relieve your shoulder so that the little figure is up and vigorous again.

Hildred said...

Love your stitched week, Penny. I can relate to the 'lie down', having overdone things and got quite tired!!! Hope your shoulder soon gets better....