Thursday, June 19, 2014

My shouder

I am sending this from my tablet, haven't worked out how to get photos! I am off to Victoria for a few days early tomorrow morning. I have just been told that apart from possibly a shoulder transplant there is nothing that can be done for my shoulder. I have to manage the pain, the ligament over the shoulder is displaced, the cuff looks like a series of mountains and generally it is a mess and badly arthritic. Could be worse I suppose. I hope I survive the next few very long days. I will report in when I am home.

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Oh Penny...SO painful. I have several friends who have had shoulder ops in the past couple of years. They are brand new now. Maybe you should bite the bullet and do it!

Hildred said...

Take care, Penny, - so sorry to hear about your shoulder, and perhaps you should be considering the option that new joints have given us....

shirley said...

I had a bad shoulder a few years ago and so I can feel your pain. Mine was calcification so surgery was able to fix it so I hope that you can get some relief too.