Monday, June 02, 2014

My week in stitch and a grey day

Here is my week in stitch, on Monday I went to deliver some books and on my way home saw this rather nice old cottage. Tuesday we went for a walk on the cliffs, the waves were thumping ashore and it threatened to rain and out to sea was a lovely rainbow. Wednesday it rained all day and we had a quick walk and then I stitched up one of my hearts. Thursday I washed and I cooked a pot roast. Friday we went for a walk over to the Island and saw the horse tram. Saturday it rained again and I stitched some more and on Sunday we walked in the morning before the rain and watched the football in the afternoon. I am doing a lot of walking and stitching and a bit of other stuff that is pretty boring. John brought this lovely cattyleya orchid in from the shade house, it is magnificent this year and has a rather nice perfume. It is in the sun room at the moment. I am moving books around so the sun room is rather a mess at the moment. This morning we walked, finally on the beach, it has been an incredibly grey day and the two boats were at their moorings. Not a lot to distinguish between the sea nad the sky and it has been like that all day, very humid but cold. Strange. Off to try and get a bit further with another fabric heart.

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

You are continuously busy Penny. How you find time to stitch is beyond me. LOVE the horse tram.