Wednesday, July 02, 2014

A different day, and a big excitement.

Gina Ferrari on her blog was making flowers a bit like these with her young embroiderers group, I as usual thought they looked like fun so sat and sewed up some petals and had a go, I wasnt very impressed with only one row but they look better with two rows of petals. useful thing to be able to do to add to a card or use as a pin on a bag or some where else. I also started to glue my gelli plate fun onto a few cards so i have some on hand. When we walked yesterday, on the cliffs near Petrels Cove it was amazing the difference a few days make, for one thing the sun was out but also the waves were coming in great rollers to the delight of some surfers but it was the amount of sand that has been moved around that was so interesting, these rock shelves last time we were here were all covered in sand, now it has all gone, no doubt to come back again at a later stage but the amount of sand that has been moved around in the last 10 days or so is huge. The big excitement, I have been published in Dale Rollersons e mag, Threads in fusion, such an honor, I am still pinching myself. Sorry about no links but our internet is not behaving itself.

1 comment:

Jill Harrison said...

I love those flowers Penny. What a lovely idea. Congratulations on being published in the magazine. It really is an exciting feeling. I will look forward to seeing the link soon. We were down your way in SAussie last year. It is lovely around there.