Monday, March 19, 2012

Two walks today

 One out the back when I walked Max and one in at the bay when John walked me!
The early light was still on the hills and this stunning cloud was making the sky look huge and endless when Max and I walked.
We had to go into collect the papers and mail and so we had a lovely walk along the beach, lots of broken shells and sea weed..
Then home and I have ironed for the rest of the day, about 16 shirts and probably as many pairs of pants as well as all the other little things.
The basket still has table cloths in it, maybe tomorrow, today my feet are swollen from standing and I feel very tired.
Just as well John does fish for dinner tonight and I only have to make a salad!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen said...

More wonderful pictures thanks for posting them Penny